The client is a multinational company present in 50 countries and over 170.000 de employees. In Romania they are now building the foundations of a new Technology Delivery Center. The headquarter in Romania is based in Iasi, but they want to be present in other cities.
A bank from Sweden. The goal of the project is to develop new products for Sweden, UK, Finland and so on by using technologies like: Java, Microservices, Kafka, Android & IoS, Sitecore, React JS, DevOps, Automation, AWS Cloud.
- 6+ Experience in design and implementing solutions on AWS CloudFormation
- 3 yrs+ Good knowledge and implementation hands on AWS services, ec2, s3, network, ssm
- 5+ years of Good experience in Devops tools chain ( Jenkins, nexus, sonar, docker, Kubernetes, helm chart). for management, troubleshooting on these tools.
- Groovy scripting knowledge to create CI/CD/CT pipelines for microservice, dotnet based projects.
- Hands-on working experience on linux O.S. and Kubernetes for troubleshoot deployment issues.
- Well aware of Kanban and scrum agile based of working model.
- Communication & Stakeholder Management – With DevOps Squads to cater for CI/CD pipeline requirements
- Drive and Enable Tools and Technology Initiatives – Proof of Concept & Implementation (Plugin/Services/Tools/Others)
- Maintenance – Scripts, Server updates, Bug fixes
- Logging and Monitoring (ELK Capability Development)