- Work closely with Product Owners and Solution Designers to develop understanding of business needs; collaborate with architects and development teams to come up with high level systems design.
- Translate solution designs into high quality code (Analysis, Development, Pull Requests)
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) in assigned business and technical domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes
- Operate Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift/Objective-C code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Attention to detail and experience minimising technical debt
- Work with the Release Management team in app deployment activities.
- Proficiency in Swift & Objective-C.
- At Least 4-5 years of native iOS development experience.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycles.
- Proficiency in writing unit and iOS UI tests.
- Proficiency in working with Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Proficiency in working with Git.
- Experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Top-notch team player and possess excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of cloud messaging APIs and push notifications.
- Telco Media domain experience will be a plus
- Familiarity with Google Firebase.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Knowledge of frameworks like Kotlin Multi platform/React Native/Flutter would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with deploying apps to the App Store.