- Java Lead/Architect with 10+ years of experience working in Large scale applications to Design and development of overall architecture.
- Expertise in large scale Web applications in Java, MicroServices, SpringBoot, JAV APIs, AWS etc.
- Implement the product’s lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance
- Experience in AWS, DevOps, CI/CD knowledge and Versioning control, Docker
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Collaborate effectively across teams
The client is a multinational company present in 50 countries and over 170.000 de employees. In Romania they are now building the foundations of a new Technology Delivery Center. The headquarter in Romania is based in Iasi, but they want to be present in other cities.
A bank from Sweden. The goal of the project is to develop new products for Sweden, UK, Finland and so on by using technologies like: Java, Microservices, Kafka, Android & IoS, Sitecore, React JS, DevOps, Automation, AWS Cloud.