The cloud team is composed of highly skilled infrastructure as code engineers spread across the globe. We help hundreds of scrum teams solve long-standing problems by providing self-service or packaged solutions. We put a strong focus on code quality by performing frequent code reviews, following industry standards & test-driven development
• Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
• Migrating existing legacy systems to the cloud.
• Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
• Developing and maintaining cloud solutions by best practices.
• Implementing security guard rails in accordance with company policies and compliance in cloud security.
• Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
• Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
• AWS, Azure or cloud related certifications.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Experience migrating applications to cloud.
• Experience with Terraform, Python & Powershell scripting
• Experience authoring complex terraform modules
• Experience with Kubernetes
- BE Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Science)