We are a Product Studio that partners with funded startups and established brands to build interactive, mobile-first products that people love to use. We are a team of over 60 product experts who work with our clients as Product Partners, supporting them proactively throughout the journey from idea to launching a product and scaling it up.
We are looking for a smart and passionate iOS developer to join our team. The job is based in Cluj-Napoca and the successful candidate will join the native mobile app development division of the agency.
This job is for an iOS developer with a University Degree in Computer Science or a related field, and at least 2 years of work experience in this domain. These are the requirements they’d need to fulfil:
- Perfect understanding of iOS SDK + Swift / Objective-C
- Good command of Xcode, CocoaPods
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs
- Experienced with ViewControllers / Persistence / User permissions / Location services & others
- Deep understanding of code patterns used by CocoaTouch – MVC / Delegate / KVO / Notifications & others
- Comfortable working within Scrum, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Fluent in English
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop native iOS apps using Swift / Objective-C
- Participate in project estimates and new project setups
- Communicate with team members and clients on a daily basis in stand-ups and calls
- Optimize workflows and development tactics by implementing libraries and other assets
- Take responsibility for the efficiency and quality of the developed apps
- Keep up to date with new developments in the frameworks, technologies and operating systems
- Help train and coach junior developers in the team
- Perform code reviews for other team members
WHO YOU ARE
A nice guy or girl as passionate about coding as some people are about cheesecake (most of us are!). Maybe a bit more than that.
We’re looking for someone who wants to have an impact and work on innovative mobile projects, most of them from funded startups in the US, the UK and the rest of the world. And we’re looking for someone who wants and can constantly learn on the job, evolving by solving tech challenges. Whatever your passions are, it would be nice to hear about them and maybe boost them. It’s what team breakfasts are for, after all. To be part of our team, you need to be ready to give it 100%, be it an app you’re building in a team building. We don’t do micromanaging or bossing people around and we’re a rather flat organisation (no ranks, no bosses). We do however rely on constructive feedback and people with an open mind.