This role is responsible for operational support and administration of the Axway API Gateways and messaging products such as Apache or Confluent Kafka. Additionally, this person is responsible for working closely with the application teams to analyze production issues, perform root cause analysis and provide resolutions in a timely manner.
• Configure and manage day-to-day operations of the enterprise Axway API Gateway systems
• Monitor the gateway performance and troubleshoot issues with application teams
• Deploy or upgrade the Axway API Gateway nodes as needed
• Provide gateway services support and perform troubleshooting on issues reported by API clients.
• Provide support for authentication mechanisms and onboarding new API users.
• Occasional off-hours support required
• Axway Gateway API experience
• Work experience on API monitoring and performance management for high volume, client-facing applications.
• Experience with common Unix/Linux utilities, diagnostics, and monitoring tools
• Experience with system configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance
• Work experience with code deployment processes, Release Management and API Testing
• Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, for technical and non-technical audiences
Good to have skills:
• Experience with API Management platforms such as APIGEE, Kong or other
• Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
• Work experience with messaging platforms such as Kafka or Confluent
• Training on application;
• Access to training for self-development;
• Be part of a young team;
• Floating holidays;
• Flexible benefits basket;
• Fun rooms and various team bounding and team building programs;
• Attractive compensation scheme.