Our client is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers.
With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. This makes us ideally positioned to help drive Europe’s energy transition. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas, The company fully commits itself to the fundamental transformation of the energy world. As one of Europe’s largest energy service providers we will actively drive the energy transition in Romania and Europe. Combining the expertise of both companies will also make the company a pioneer in developing new and innovative energy solutions and attract the brightest minds in the energy sector.
– Ability to design, implement, and expand data pipelines by performing ETL activities
– Experience working with ETL tools
– Experience with implementing pipelines in Azure Data Factory
– Experience in data modeling & data base design
– Knowledge of source control management systems (git) and CI/CD flows
– Experience working on DevOps platforms. Knowledge of Azure DevOps is considered as a plus
– Knowledge and experience with Python is highly desired
– Good Experience with data transformations in Databricks
– Experience with Apache Spark and Delta Lake
– Experience or knowledge of developing batch & real time data processing
– Experience with at least one queueing messaging system like Azure Service Bus is a plus
– Knowledge of Machine Learning projects development life cycle and frameworks like MLib, scikit-learn, Azure ML, etc.
- Develop data driven solutions from the idea to productive systems
- Writing reusable, testable and scalable code
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Manage complexity and uncertainty in new tasks