Digital Transformation – is a project initiative to move the existing legacy software stack used by millions of client’s customers into the digital age by using the latest cutting edge technologies and at the same time improve the over-all user experience when using their apps (web, mobile) focusing on ease of use and higher rates of conversion.
- Front End React Software Developer (Minimum 3 years).
- Solid HTML/CSS/Java Script skills
- Able to quickly pickup, assess and adapt to new frameworks and tools
- Design System experience
- Ability to successfully collaborate as part of an Agile development team and with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to help drive technical decisions with clear evidence of rational
- Communication of complicated technical requirements to the business leaders and project teams in both technical non-technical language depending on the audience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to engineer solutions
- Identify opportunities to build once and deploy multiple times
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Ability to manage their own time and assist others to meet sprint commitments in terms of functionality delivered.
- Working with multi location onshore and offshore teams
- Self starter who takes responsibility for their own ongoing learning and fosters this culture within the wider team
- React: 3+ years
- Type Script: 1+ years
- JS Functional programming experience 1+ years
- Previous experience contributing to a Design System initiative, ideally at scale Performance optimisation
- Experienced consuming REST APIs.
- Experience in other front end frameworks/libraries
- Any cross platform native app development experience (e.g. React Native, flutter) Experience in driving implementation of test driven approaches (TDD BDD).
- Working with and defining DevOps CI/CD pipelines Experience in deploying Serverless with AWS Lambdas