You will be part of a rapidly growing organization, joining the team of highly motivated and professional Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers. The client provides financial and industry data, research, news and analytics to investment professionals, government agencies, corporations, and universities worldwide. They integrate news, comprehensive market and sector-specific data and analytics into a variety of tools to help clients track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuations, and assess credit risk.
• Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
• Proficiency in multiple machine learning programming languages including Python, PySpark, or Scala
• 3 + years of experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, etc
• Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Familiarity with MLOps and ModelOps
• Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is a plus
• Familiarity with or clear interest in learning about financial Markets.