We are looking to add a Mid-Senior .NET Developer to our team for one of our offices in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, or Oradea.
In this role, you will join a dynamic environment, where you’ll have the chance to participate in the complete software development lifecycle. We’ll give you the chance to quickly gain familiarity with a range of exciting technologies. You will be part of our .NET team and will work for our client based in the UK.
· Offer creative design solutions
· Create functional design and other technical specific documents
· Perform code reviews
· Implement features following requirements and coding standards
· Evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility; provide input for building detailed functional/technical design documents that offer the best solution to the problem
· Participate in production releases, offer pre and post-release support
· Provide willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
· 3+ years of proven working experience with .NET
· Experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, CQRS, Azure service bus, RabbitMQ, Azure, Workflows, SQL Server, CosmosDb, AngularJs, Team City, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps
· Knowledge and proficiency in at least one Object Oriented Programming Language
· Focused on code quality and high development standards
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Advanced English skills
The Project – Patient-Facing Digital Solutions
•7 Years (ongoing)
•.NET, Azure, RabbitMQ, TDD, Microservices
The product activates in the Healthcare area and strives to help hospitals to deliver patient-facing digital solutions, so they can work in radically different ways.
It is on the market for about 7 years and they try adapting current processes and adding incremental value so that over time healthcare works for everyone.
Lately, a video clinic has been added and it is a real success among the customers.
Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Oradea