Our client is a team of young experts believing that IoT industry is ready to make a breakthrough. Time has come to increase efficiency by linking more devices and systems together. Our mission is to reduce waste of precious resources. This is achieved through collecting tiny bits of information from affordable autonomous things and converting it into increased efficiency with help of artificial intelligence. We are transforming conservative industries and empowering new ones where opportunities arise.
You will be responsible for:
· Designing, coding, testing, and packaging discrete software components
· Developing valuable functional outcomes in line with best practice
· Modifying & troubleshooting existing and new software components
· Working within, but questioning architectural constraints and guidelines
· Agreeing interfaces for data creation, extraction, transport, and transformation
· Keep abreast of trends and opportunities in the software world
· In-depth application development knowledge in Python
· Experience in AWS services
· Experience in Redshift / DynamoDB / Athena / S3(Data-lake)
· Experience in Lambdas
· Knowledge of Kafka / SQS / SNS / API-GW
· An obsession for quality, striving to write code that is readable by everyone, well tested and robust in production.
· Excellent communication skills with an ability to share ideas and work collaboratively with everyone on the team.
· The ability to transform ideas into plans and design solutions to complex problems.