We are looking to add an experienced Xamarin Developer to our team.
In this role, you will work on building from scratch a planning system that serves hospitals and their staff.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle.
You will be part of our team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in UK.
· Implement features based on requirements provided by the customer and groomed together with the customer
· Design and architecture related decisions
· Help maintain code quality through code reviews
· Perform debugging and bug fixing
· Continuous integration
· Experience with Xamarin
· Strong experience with OOP
· Strong experience with Design Patterns
· Xamarin applications best practices and distribution process
· Experience with writing unit tests
· Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
· Passionate about writing clean code and well-designed applications
· Very good attention to details – both technical wise and specifications wise
· Proficiency in the English language
The Project Medical Personnel Scheduling System
•5 Months (ongoing)
•.NET Core, Blazor, Oqtane, Azure DevOps
The project consists of rewriting a custom solution for medical personnel scheduling for medical practices, hospitals. The solution ensures there is enough personnel to cover a shift, checks if contractual demands and European rules are respected, and helps employees track their benefits and time-schedule, as well as exceptions that might arise along the way. We work in iteration and try to deliver value towards our goal in each sprint.