· Design and develop software solutions to meet user and customer needs following the standard software development lifecycle(SDLC).
· Ensure software development is done in a manner that assures long term reliability and maintainability.
· Perform software development to written technical specifications and coding guidelines.
· Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
· Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
· Provide support for the existing application development and maintenance.
· Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with diverse stakeholders and customers.
· Promote a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, quality and accountability.
· Actively participates in meetings and champions corporate decisions.
· Manage multiple priorities while anticipating possible impacts and benefits of change.
· Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
· Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
· Investigate, analyze, and document reported defects.
· Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
· Requires at least 2 years of software development experience.
· At least 1 years of experience working on medium-to-large scale business application development.
· At least 1 years of experience coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
· Nice to have experience with systems compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.
· Experience in designing and working with Object/Service Oriented architecture as well as n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
· Worked with Oracle database Server, SQL and ORM technologies.
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java/Wildfly EE platforms.
· Experience in developing software solutions for the pharmaceutical industry would be a plus.
· Strong organizational/interpersonal skills and problem solving/decision making skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a very strong ability to collaborate by phone and email.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Ability to effectively work with Developers, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance team members