- 10+ years experience in the Software Development and Certified Scrum master
- Strong implementation experience in Agile Engineering Practices.
- Have implemented Project Management/Best Practices in min. 5+ projects as a Scrum Master
- Strong exposure in demonstrating various metrics.
- Fluent in communication skills.
- Find methods to effectively manage the product backlog.
- Help communicate the owner’s wishlist to the project team.
- Arrange and optimize product backlog.
- Organize scrum events as necessary.
- Lead and coach scrum adoption.
- Plan scrum implementation.
- Implement changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity.
- Collaborate with other scrum masters to improve the methodologies’ efficiency.
The client is a multinational company present in 50 countries and over 170.000 de employees. In Romania they are now building the foundations of a new Technology Delivery Center. The headquarter in Romania is based in Iasi, but they want to be present in other cities.
A bank from Sweden. The goal of the project is to develop new products for Sweden, UK, Finland and so on by using technologies like: Java, Microservices, Kafka, Android & IoS, Sitecore, React JS, DevOps, Automation, AWS Cloud.