We are looking to add a Senior Front-End Developer (Angular) to our team.
In this role, you will join a dynamic environment, where you’ll have the chance to participate in the complete software development lifecycle.
You will be part of our Front-End team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our clients in UAE and the US.
· Offer creative design solutions
· Create functional design and other technical specific documents
· Perform code reviews
· Implement features following requirements and coding standards
· Evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility; provide input for building detailed functional/technical design documents that offer the best solution to the problem
· Participate in production releases, offer after release support
· Provide willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
· Experience managing all phases of a project and software development lifecycles
· 5+ years of hands-on software development experience in Front-End environment (significant Angular 8 experience is desired)
· Tech Stack: Angular 8+, NgRx, RxJS, TypeScript
· UI components libraries: Clarity, Angular Material Database knowledge (SQL, NoSQL)
· Experience OOP, SOLID, design patterns, clean code
· Experience and knowledge in a high-loaded distributed system in aspects such as resilience, high availability, scalability, data consistency
· Experience with CI/CD
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Focused on code quality and high development standards
· Problem-solving skills
· Proficient communicator with advanced English skills
The Project – Financial Services Platform
•2 Years (ongoing)
Angular 8+, ASP .NET Core, MS SQL, Entity Framework CORE (EF) , Identity Server 4 (IS4), AZURE Cloud, GIT (via GITHUB), Datadog, Teamcity
The project is a platform that allows the easy issuance and trading of assets, particularly illiquid securities. It will provide an interface for issuing new wallets, transferring currency, and validating payments to and from these gateways. These exchange/payment gateways enable the client and its vendors to have access to each other’s systems.
It also offers identity verification, authentication, and authorization for individuals and entities. Combining Know Your Customer (KYC) with Know Your Wallet™ (KYW) and Know Your Transaction (KYT) capabilities, the system can stand alone, supplement, or replace legacy credentialing services.