· Leads requirements gathering effort based on Product Management input
· Responsible for writing user stories, acceptance criteria, stocking, grooming and prioritising backlogs, producing release plans and epic roadmaps, running show and tells and producing release communications and tracking benefits realisation
· Attending all scrum ceremonies
· Accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for development projects, ensuring the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible.
· Work with the User Experience department to ensure implemented features match with their user journeys and design
· Maintains the written ‘source of truth’: documented user stories recording the agreed requirements of all product owners and stakeholders to enable traceability and re-use.
· Performs change management through product and sprint backlogs as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Keeps stakeholders well informed of the status of development requirements and scope.
· Communicates and enforces requirements specification standards.
· Understands the dependencies between technology components and how they combine to deliver solutions to the end consumer and to the business.
· Consistently creates high-quality well documented, easily sustained deliverables and documentation.
· Understands and balances commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities.
· Ensures that all solutions meet company-wide, ‘hygiene’ requirements in terms of non-functional performance, security, compliance, social responsibility
· Experience in Web and Mobile development
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, based on a data driven approach
· Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, drives for simplicity and clarity, able to confidently present and influence senior management
· Knowledge of A/B testing and ecommerce best practices
· Google Analytics
· Experience with working with structured project lifecycles.