We are looking for a senior level engineer with a good experience in the services space and AWS.
Credible breadth & depth of experience in the following:
- In-depth application development knowledge in the following technologies Java 8+ and NodeJS.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, developing highly scalable applications, application security
- Experience in containerization (e.g. Docker) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architecture, event-driven architecture)
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and tools such as Jenkins
- A working knowledge of messaging & queueing system
- Demonstrated expertise with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in AWS services (e.g. CloudFormation, ECS, EC2)
- Experience working with distributed source control systems like Git, Bitbucket
- Kafka or other streaming technologies
- Serverless technologies (e.g. AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway)
- Experience with graph-based APIs, particularly GraphQL, and operating them at scale
- Experience with managing code for multiple microservices and their related dependencies deployed from a single “mono-repo”
- Experience with Akamai