Our client is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
We are an Agile Delivery Facility that mainly focuses in insourcing strategic international and local developments and securing competitive business knowledge. We are now creating a high quality, world class Romanian Team in Iaşi and a global software services in Bucharest.
The company believes that IT is less about doing things in a particular way, and more about moving the business forward and giving it a stronger technological advantage. We are shaping the global energy future under one of the biggest brands in Europe on energy market in sixteen countries.
We grow our culture in an Agile way, DevOps mindset being the backbone of our company. We built our foundation on a Design Thinking approach to meet our user’s expectations.
• Design, implement and maintain the test automation environment;
• Automate test cases, maintain them and report results.
• Work with DevOps colleagues in order to include the automation tests in the CI/CD pipeline.
• Perform debugging and Root Cause Analysis of failing test cases
• Customize/improve the test automation framework in order to be the best fit for the project
• Log bugs coming from the failing automated test cases
• Provide technical guidance to colleagues and junior team members
• Collaborate with manual testers on tests that need to be automated
• University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems, economics or
equivalent professional qualification
• 3+ years of experience in automation of front-end/back-end/mobile tests;
• Knowledge of REST, SOAP
Hands on experience with:
o Continuous integration: GitLab, Jenkins
o Automation: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI;
o Unit testing frameworks: Junit/TestNG;
o Source control systems: GIT
o IDEs: Eclipse/IntelliJ Idea
o Test management: Zephyr
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
• Proactive, able to quickly identify risk areas;
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
• Talent development skills
• Good command of English, both spoken and written.
Nice to have skills:
• DBs Experience (Oracle, SQL, MySQL);
• Experience on iPaaS, SOA testing
• Experience using defect tracking systems (Jira);
• Leadership potential;
The company offers:
• an Agile working environment;
• the chance to be part of a new team from inception, the beginning of a promising future
• maybe one of the biggest professional rewards, the chance to see that your work is useful for millions of users;
• a stable work environment, which will let you have your personal and fulfilling work rhythm;
• flexible working environment and a fair amount of holidays, so to provide the right balance between your private and professional life;
• the chance to pick what you want from a wide range of benefits. From gym to holidays, from food to local transportation pass. There are so many, that we don’t have enough space here to write them.